Baked Rice at PastaMania

PastaMania's Ham & Sausage Baked Rice came highly recommended to me, so I decided to try it for lunch one day.

Pastamania: Ham & Sausage Baked Rice
Ham & Sausage Baked Rice - $9.20

The baked rice was served with slices of ham, sausage and button mushrooms, with a layer of cheese on top. I enjoyed the baked rice quite a lot, especially because of the generous amount of cheese that it came with. I think it might've been too cheesy. But since I like cheese, I'm not complaining! At $9.20 a serving ($3.20 to $4.90 more if you order a set meal), I thought it was a little pricey, considering the fast-food nature of Pastamania and the quantity of ham and sausages on the baked rice. Still, I can't deny that it was satisfying and filling.

PastaMania (website)
79 Robinson Road
#01-07 CPF Building (map)
Singapore 068897
Phone: 6223 6964

Other outlets: See website

Links: HungryGoWhere | Yum.sg

0 comments: